What we ask
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?