- Educated at degree level with minimum 6 years, typically 8 years project management experience.
- Minimum B.Sc./ B.Eng. degree in any relevant discipline e.g. Electrical & Electronics or Control Engineering or Computer Science.
- Vast experience in a system, software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- Knowledge of managing and reporting on all financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Able to negotiate contract variations for engineering changes with customers.
- Familiarity with general contractual terms and conditions.
- Conversant with MS Project and all MS Office software products Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or PMbok from PMI.
- Proven ability to work in a complex environment and collaborate across multiple business functions in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Can demonstrate flexibility and resilience in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to strategically deliver the best results in a digitally transforming environment with agility.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with the motivation and determination required to succeed.
- Ability to understand, influence & convince in a complex and agile matrix organization.
- Has knowledge and able to lead in Digital Transformation initiatives and projects.
- Must possess a project management qualification e.g. Prince 2 qualification or PMP certification
- Knowledge of process automation business is advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in ERP systems e.g SAP.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?