Treasury Officer at Nestlé Nigeria
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance function.
- Membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of the Food and Beverage/FMCG business.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Spoken).
- Results focus and adaptability.
- A service-oriented and continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective interpersonal/collaborative skills.